LMR-400 Standard Cable
The Times Microwave LMR-400 is a low loss braided coaxial cable. This 3/8 inch 50 Ohm coax cable has a stranded outer conductor and a bare copper center conductor. A 100 percent foil and 88 percent coverage braided shield prevents loss.
This low loss cable offers similar performance compared to corrugated copper cables but provides higher flexibility (1 inch bending radius) and simplified connectorization. It can be used in almost any application where handling characteristics, improved shielding and low loss is required.
• Drop-in replacement for RG-8/9913 Air-Dielectric type Cable
• Jumper Assemblies in Wireless Communications Systems
• Short Antenna Feeder runs
• Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax,
SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed,
low loss RF cable
• NEW! Times Protect® LP-18-400 protector-series
|Size||Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large|
|Color||Black, Green, Blue|
|Fabric||Cotton, Silk & Synthetic|